Villages Of Apex
Villages Of Apex Real Estate Links
Neighborhood Information for Villages of Apex in Apex, NC
The Village of Apex’s reputation speaks for itself.
Consider this: In 2008, the North Carolina Homebuilders Association named the Villages the Community of the Year in 2008.
What makes this neighborhood appealing enough to attract statewide attention? Continue reading to learn more!
The Villages of Apex: The Apex of High End Living
The Villages is a 202-acre, mixed-use development in Apex.
Located on US Highway 64 West, this Apex neighborhood offers interested home buyers a range of distinctive neighborhoods from which to choose.
These unique communities include:
- The North Village, which includes single-family and town homes
- The South Village, which includes town homes and luxury condominiums as well as retail and office space.
- Old Mill Village, which includes luxury town homes, patio homes and condominiums
No matter which section you’re living in, single-family homes within the Villages of Apex generally range from 1,695 to 2,628 square feet.
Meanwhile, the luxury town homes range from 1,996 to 3,470 square feet. The luxury condos range from 659 to 1,877 square feet.
Builders in this versatile community include such well-known names as:
- Cotton Custom Homes
- Phelan Building & Development
- Jerry Smith Builders
- Oak City Homes
- Cattano Construction Inc.
- North Hills Homes
- Edwards Contracting Group
In addition to its diverse selection of beautifully crafted homes, the Villages at Apex is known for its exhaustive list of recreational amenities, which include:
- Tranquil neighborhood park
- Dog park
- Fitness center
- Walking trails
- Hunter Street park
- Aerobics room
- Swimming pool
- Smaller neighborhood parks
- Community clubhouse
Plus, those home buyers with school-age children will be thrilled to discover that the Villages at Apex is zoned for a number of high-achieving schools within the Wake County Public Schools system, including:
- Baucom Elementary School
- Salem Middle School
- Apex High School
Looking for a fun outing to go on with the family over the weekend? The Villages at Apex is just a short drive away from such regional attractions as Beaver Creek Commons and Crabtree Valley Mall.
Incredible Homes Available Now At the Villages at Apex
As your Apex real estate expert,I’ll be more than happy to assist you with all of your home buying needs, including:
- Finding the right neighborhood for you
- Finding the right Wake County home for you
- Making an offer on a home
- Scheduling a home inspection
- And more!