Averette Ridge Real Estate Links
Neighborhood Information on Averette Ridge in Wake Forest, NC
Averette Ridge is an high-end Wake County neighborhood comprised of two phases.
While one of the phases consists of 157 home sites, the other consists of about 83.
These homes sit on lots that range anywhere from 0.33 acres to 0.69 acres.
Continue reading to learn more about this contemporary Wake Forest neighborhood.
Averette Ridge in Wake Forest: Welcome Home!
Regardless of which phase of the neighborhood you live in, you’ll discover the same commitment to excellence throughout.
No expense was spared when constructing these homes, as evident by the many fine features you’ll notice throughout the home, such as:
- Hardwood flooring
- Ceramic flooring
- Gourmet kitchens
- Granite countertops
- Tile backsplashes
- Whirlpool tubs
- And more!
Step outside of your beautiful Averette Ridge home and you’ll discover that the neighborhood’s commitment to excellence doesn’t just stop with the individual homes.
In fact, the whole neighborhood was created with the words “community” and “comfort” in mind. How else could you explain such wonderful neighborhood amenities as:
- Wooded walking trails
- Planning competition-size swimming pool
- Planned Community club house, including a gas log fireplace, poolside patio and gathering room
What’s more, Averette Ridge is zoned for several fantastic schools within the Wake County Public Schools system, such as:
- Jones Dairy Elementary School
- Wake Forest- Rolesville Middle School
- Wake Forest- Rolesville High School
Purchase a Home in Averette Ridge Today!
Designed by Pinter Construction and Development Averette Ridge is a highly-desirable neighborhood located just off Jones Dairy Road,
And with my easy-to-use home search tool, you can even search for Wake Forest homes in specific price ranges:
- Search Wake Forest homes between $275,000 and $300,000
- Search Wake Forest homes between $300,000 and $325,000
- Search Wake Forest homes between $325,000 and $350,000
- And so on!