12 Oaks Real Estate Links
Neighborhood Information on 12 Oaks in Holly Springs
The 12 Oaks neighborhood in Holly Springs is about as grandiose and regal as its name would suggest.
Inspired by the sweeping homes of the Old South, 12 Oaks is a gorgeous 687-acre neighborhood with tree-lined streets and broad roads.
Continue reading to learn more about this enchanting Holly Springs neighborhood, which harkens back to the regal days of the Old South.
Living in 12 Oaks is a Dream Come True for Many Home Buyers
When you begin searching for a home in 12 Oaks, you’ll find that there is no shortage of home styles from which to choose.
Designed by a variety of builders – including W&W Partner’s Building Team and The Oakwood Custom Builder Team – these homes come in a variety of sizes and price ranges:
- The Dogwood Collection, by W&W Partner's Builder Team. Prices start in the $400s
- Villa Collection , by Lennar. Prices start in the $260s
- Charleston Collection, by W&W Partner's Builder Team. Prices start in the $300s
- Elmwood Collection, by Robuck Homes. Prices start in the $280s
- Ridgewood Collection, by David Weekley Homes. Prices start in the $200s
- Oakwood Collection, by The Oakwood Custom Builder Team, Prices start in the $450s
- Rosewood Collection by The Oakwood Custom Builder Team
There are even a number of townhomes to choose fro mat 12 Oaks, including:
- Kingwood Collection, by MI Homes. Prices start in the $190s
- Applewood Collection by Mungo Homes. Prices start in the $200s
Perhaps one of the biggest draws to the 12 Oaks community in Holly Springs is its 7,132-yard, 18-hole golf course, designed by Jack Nicklaus.
This course not only appeals to seasoned golfers but novice ones as well. The complex course offers golfers a chance to work on a number of scoring strategies as well as beautiful vistas of the neighboring lake and lush landscaping.
In addition, this Holly Springs community also provides residents with access to a number of neighborhood amenities right within the community, including:
- Olympic size swimming pool
- Community clubhouse
- A spacious gymnasium
- Neighborhood Spa
- Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center
- Aquatic Center
- Golf pro shop
- Members grill
In addition, school-age residents attend a number of high-achieving public schools within the Wake County Public School System.
Purchase Your 12 Oaks Home for Sale in Wake County Today
When you live in 12 Oaks, you not only get to call an elite neighborhood home, you get to live in a high-class town as well.
After all, Holly Springs WAS named the 22nd Best Place to Live by Money Magazine recently!